Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The authors must consider following ethical guidelines while submitting a paper:
1) The material must be the authors' own original work, which has not been previously published elsewhere.
2) The paper must not be currently being considered for publication elsewhere at the time of submission.
3) The paper must reflect the author's own research and analysis in a truthful and complete manner.
4) The paper must properly credit the meaningful contributions of co-authors and co-researchers.
5) The results are appropriately placed in the context of prior and existing research.
6) All sources used must be properly disclosed (correct citation). Literally copying of text must be indicated as such by using quotation marks and giving proper references.
7) All authors must be personally and actively involved in substantial work leading to the paper and will take public responsibility for its content.